ALPHA MEDIA’S CONTEST-SPECIFIC RULES FOR THE
92.2 The Eagle GAME ON! 2023
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
These contest-specific rules should be read in conjunction with Alpha Media’s General Contest Rules, which are applicable to all contests conducted by Alpha Media Holdings LLC and/or its subsidiaries (including licensee subsidiaries).
Sponsor(s): KTGL (92.2 The EAGLE) 3800 Cornhusker Highway, Lincoln NE 68504 and Schrock Innovations, 7501 S 15th Street, Suite G, Lincoln, NE 68512.
Schrock Innovations and not KTGL, is solely responsible for distributing prize to winners. Winners will be required to supply a signed waiver and W-9 to KTGL prior to picking up the prize. KTGL will supply winner information to Schrock Innovations, and they will require a photo ID before releasing the prize to the winner.
- Promotional Period: The 92.9 The Eagle (“Station”) GAME ON! 2023 (“Promotion”) will begin on 9/11/23 at 12:00 am CST and end on 9/29/23 at approximately 9am CST. (the “Promotional Period”).
- Entry Deadline: The deadline for weekly online entries is Thursdays (9/14/23, 9/21/23 and 9/28/23 at 11:59 pm CST. The deadline for weekly on air entries is Fridays (9/15/23, 9/22/23 and 9/39/23 at 7am CST.
- Eligibility Restrictions: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except NY and FL) who are 19 years of age or older at the time of entry and who live in Station’s listening area, which includes the following counties: Lancaster, Butler, Seward, Saline, Jefferson, Gage, Johnson, Pawnee, Otoe, Cass, Saunders, Sarpy, Dodge, Merrick, York, Polk, Fillmore, Thayer in Nebraska. Employees of KTGL (the “Station”), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other broadcast stations in the Station’s listening area, and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the United States, in NY and FL, as applicable, and where prohibited.
Listeners are eligible to win an Alpha Media contest valued at $600.00 or more only once every six months.
Winner must sign all required waivers and participant releases.
Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements, and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Entry Method: To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s).
VIA INTERNET – Go to ktgl.com and follow the links and instructions to enter and submit the required information, which may include your first and last name, address, telephone number, date of birth, and a valid email address, in the online entry form. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. The contest/sweepstakes administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion. Only one online entry per day.
VIA TELEPHONE – Listen to 92.9 The EAGLE Monday-Thursday from 6am-9am and Fridays 6a-7a 9/11/23-9/29/23. When prompted, be the correct caller to 402-466-9292 to qualify. At the time of their call, entrants must provide all requested information, including their first and last name, complete postal address (street, city, state, and zip code), email address, telephone number, and date of birth. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. The contest/sweepstakes administrator’s telephone system is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. One entry only per day.
When listening to KTGL via an internet signal there is a slight delay which will impact the delivery time of any cue to call.
Only one (1) Game On prize can be won per household.
One (1) Schrock Innovation Modified 25th Anniversary Holiday Special Gaming Desktop awarded Friday, 9/15/23, 9/22/23 and 9/29/23 for a total of 3 weekly prizes. Prize value: $2,649.00
Modified 25th Anniversary Holiday Special Gaming Desktop $2,649.00
- Sleek Micro-Design All-Glass Case
- AMD Ryzen 7700X Processor
- 64GB DDR5 High-Speed Memory
- 2TB Internal NVME Solid State Hard Drive
- 2TB Internal Safe and Stored Automatic Backup Drive
- 1,000W Modular 80+ Gold Power Supply
- RTX 4070 12GB Gaming Graphics Card
- 3x USB 3.0 Ports
- 4x USB 2.0 Ports
- 2x USB-C 3.1 Ports
- 1x HDMI, 3x Display Port (4 monitor support)
- Dual Monitor Support
- Internal Sound Card
- 23.8” ASUS Eyecare Monitor
- Webcam and Microphone Array
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 11 Home
- Drive Adviser Hard Drive Monitor
- Secure Updater 14-day trial
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Warranty Extensions Available and HIGHLY Recommended
- Odds of Winning:
Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- Winner Selection and Notification:
One (1) winner will be selected each Friday (9/15/23, 9/22/23 and 9/29/23) on or around 7:45 am. Qualifiers will be selected from all online entries received by 1159pm CT each Thursday and all telephone entries received by 7am CT each Friday. There will be two qualifiers drawn via telephone entries and two qualifiers drawn via onlines entries. The qualifiers from each entry method will be included in a random drawing to name the weekly prize winner.
Decisions of Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
Weekly winners will be notified by KTGL staff the following week of each prize giveaway via phone call or email provided from entry and may be recorded for future playback.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s). Winner(s) will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent including a winner’s full Social Security Number for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the station conducting the Promotion (in combination with any prizes won in Promotions run by any other Alpha radio station) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
- Participating in the Promotion and acceptance of a prize constitutes a winner’s and guest’s (where applicable) permission for the Alpha or its agents to photograph, film and record each winner, and to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Promotion or its sponsors for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, Alpha may, where legal, require a winner (and guest or travel companion, where applicable) to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return any required release. In the case of a conflict in this paragraph 3 b and any similar paragraph in contest specific rules the general specific rules will govern.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Promotion, you:
- agree to grant Alpha a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to edit, telecast, exhibit, rerun, reproduce, use, syndicate, license, print, distribute and otherwise exploit any items (including any photos, videos, audio, or written material) submitted as part of your contest entry (the “Materials”), or any portion thereof, in any manner and in any and all formats and media now known or hereafter devised, without payment to you or any third party;
- acknowledge that Alpha reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to use the Materials at all; and
iii. represent and warrant that: you are at least as old as the age of majority in your state; you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to Alpha the license provided for herein; you own or control the complete exhibition and other rights to the Materials you submitted for the purposes contemplated in this license; you are either the parent (or legal guardian) of any minor featured in the Materials or have received the express consent of the parent (or legal guardian) for any such minor to appear in the Materials and to enter the minor’s likeness in the Materials in the contest; and neither the Materials nor the exercise of the rights granted herein shall infringe upon or violate the right of privacy or right of publicity of, or constitute a libel or slander against, or violate any common law or any other right of, any person or entity.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, and depending on the nature of the prize and eligibility requirements of the Promotion, Alpha in its sole discretion may require verification of Promotion winner’s or winners’ identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo identification.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating and/or accepting a prize, entrants, winner(s) and guests (if applicable) agree to release and hold harmless the station conducting the Promotion, its sponsor(s) and promotional partner(s), its advertising and promotion agencies, any social media platform utilized in the conduct of the Promotion (including but not limited to Facebook, Inc.) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns of each of them (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Promotion. Alpha may also require eligible Promotion winner(s) and their guests or travel companions, if any (as well as each of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), if winner(s), guest(s) or travel companion(s) are under the age of majority in their state of residence), to sign a liability release confirming such consent. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return any required release.
- The station conducting the Promotion, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person (and all of their entries) from this Promotion if he or she tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Promotion, or the operation of the station’s website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion, or is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station conducting the Promotion further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion, or any part of it, if it is not capable of completion as planned or if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond the station’s control, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion as determined by the station in is sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any person to deliberately damage any station website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Alpha reserves the right to seek full prosecution and/or damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. The station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the station conducting the Promotion, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or canceled, the station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, terminate, suspend or cancel the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, malfunctions, disconnections, other technological failures, telephone service outages, delays, dropped calls, or busy signals, or any other difficulties that may prevent an individual from sending or receiving a text message; or (iii) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or late entries. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize cannot be awarded due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond Alpha’s control.
- Official Rules and Winner List: To obtain a copy of the General Contest Rules, these contest-specific rules, or a list of winner(s) following completion of the Promotion (please specify which), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) specifying “General Contest Rules,” “Contest-Specific Rules,” or “Winner List” to 92.9 The EAGLE GAME ON! 2023 Winner List or Official Rules Request, KTGL (92.9 THE EAGLE) 3800 Cornhusker Highway, Lincoln NE 68504. A copy of the General Contest Rules, contest-specific rules, are also available on ktgl.com. All such requests must be received within thirty (30) days following completion of the Promotion.